Undeclared undergraduate students who are still deciding on a major are encouraged to see an advisor through Academic Advising Programs where focused advising is provided to help students explore major and course of study options.

Find more information on the Undeclared Advising and Major Exploration page, or see an academic advisor in SSC 220.